Monday, February 18

Well Ladies and Gents, TIbenNet 2.1 Beta 3 is up at the moment if you want to take a look at it. You'll want to be clicking here if you want to look at it. FEEDBACK PLEASE! My email is on the side there!

Over this next week I will be placing it into GreyMatter and placeing the correct code in thecorrect spots. I only have one picture at the site at the moment. But in the future, IE: sometime this week, the picture in the background will change when you hit refresh. (Or whenever you enter the site for the first time.)

Enjoy it... I know I do...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***