Saturday, March 30

Ok, not that I really WANT to sound like I am bragging or anything, but today at work (BN) I discovered that I had sold 5 readers advantages this week. (Reader's Advantage is a program we have at BN where you put down 25 bucks and it gets you a 10% discount card that lasts for a year, and works on top of sale prices as well as in the Cafe and in Music.) Anyway, an average bookseller might do about 3 or 4 RA's a week. Anyway, I discovered today that I was up to 5, but that there was a guy ahead of my with 7. So I resolved that today I was going to do at least 3 and beat him by 1 RA. Well, I did better than that, I did 7 today bringing my total this week to 12 RA's. I was impressed with myself. =)

Anyway, I just needed to share that with the world.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***