Wednesday, March 27

Random thought:I was sitting here thinking to myself about using other people's computers. I don't know if you ever get the chance to use a computer aside from the one that you use a lot, but it just feels weird to me. I don't even know what to compare it to. I think it would kind'a be like walking into someone's room and then using their stuff. Even IF they give you permission. I tend to just feel weird about it. I don't even know if I could put the exact feeling to words.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***