Friday, July 5

So in my further quest tonight to convince people that Nickle Creek is NOT country music I was trying to distinguish the difference between country and bluegrass. I think my attempts were a bit weak being as Dan commented, "Ben, Just come out of your closet!" To which I replied, "What closet! There is NO closet!" I stopped for a second and continued, "And no spoon either."

It was raining here in Seattle, so the gang staid inside tonight and watched fireworks courtesy of channel 4. I further condemned myself by commenting that the "Proud to be an American" song sounds better when sung by a country music artist. (With the inflection in the song it does! It just sounds like a bad early 90's pop song as it is!)

~B.
Maybe you can say I'm just a little bit "closet" country

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***