Tuesday, December 24

Well, work today was interesting. Either you got people who were totally easy going, or you got people that REALLY needed to chill out. But it was nice to get out of there at 7:00ish tonight.

After work I slipped into church a bit late and then headed over to Ian's house where a Christmas Eve party was getting started. Had fun hanging with my folks, and Dan showed up, and Ian and Katie were there, and other people too. It was good times. That is the way Christmas eve should be. Fun, with friends and family.

I hope you all have a great Christmas tomorrow!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***