Tuesday, January 14

I'm going to fill in today, what happened yesterday before my head starts hurting some more. (There's for optomism)

My exciting bit of news for the day was that I made the manager's meeting gossip list! I don't know how it happened or from who it came, BUT someone said that I had a girlfriend at the meeting and a few of the managers are more hip to my life than others and so some immediatly discredited it, yet some believed it. So yesterday I had a good time putting down the "Sooo Ben, what's this I hear about you having a new girlfriend?" Not that it wasn't fun mind you. Almost makes me wish I had run with it and told everyone who asked a different name of the person I was supposedly dating. But sadly I didn't think about that until the end of the day. However the assistant store manager (Teague) started to play along/ make fun of the whole rumor mill thing by saying things like, "So Ben, how many girlfriends do you have now?"

I couldn't be offended because I found it rather funny. Now the real problem will be if I do start dating at some point people just aren't going to believe me. I'll have to wait and tell people when the rumor finally dies.

Hope you all have a great day!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***