Tuesday, February 25

As some of you have probably noticed 802.heaven has been on a little "vacation" as of late. I can only say that I was doing the same. Its weeks like this that really make me wish I didn't have to work. I feel like I haven't been doing very much. Work, school and Lisa time. I was going to write something on Sunday, but blogger was down for maintenence. So I forgot what I was going to write. I have Friday and Saturday off. Let me say I am very much looking forward to sleeping in.

Have you ever thought about how things like friendships can just fade away? Here I am the busy guy that I am and I feel like I haven't talked to some of my friends in ages. Maybe they are as busy as I am, but I haven't heard from some of them in a while. Maybe I'll fire off a round of emails this weekend.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***