Tuesday, April 1

Welcome to April.
A co-worker of mine has been asking as of late for people's top 25 books. It's been interesting to see what people say. However this got me thinking about another question: Which fictional character has effected your life the most?

This might sound funny but the character that always comes to mind the most often for ME when I think about this type of thing is Anne of Green Gables. No, I'm not kidding. I always thought that the character of Anne (with an e) had aspects of the type of person I would like to marry someday. Other than Anne I can't think of any other character who has had such an effect on my thinking.

How about you guys?

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***