Monday, November 24

Details...

This is a BN short week, 1 of 2 in the BN universe. (Thanksgiving and Christmas) we're open the other 363 days of the year, baring power outage, or snow and ice. (but honestly, how much does THAT happen?) I honestly think that the company could probably lighten up on it's bussiness hours as well as closed days. But that discussion is for another time.

Lisa has been sick these past few days and had a final project due in her studio. Yesterday we spent something like 13 hours working on it at her house. The thing is a large model of a bridge, that is about four feet long and two feet tall and a foot and a half wide. Around 2am we drove it back to her studio, and it was tricky getting it in and out of my car. But she only needs to cut out a cardboard roof for it today and she is finished! Then she has another project to work on, but not involving sticks and I think she can start to rest a bit so she doesn't continue to stay sick.

Also talking about Lisa, today marks 10 months of dating. Which means that Dan and Jane pased that mark up two weeks ago. Speaking of Dan I am looking forward to him getting back from Israel so I can see the large amount of pictures and video he has.

I work tonight and tomorrow and then two days off, in a row! Then we find ourselves on "black friday", as it is known in retail spheres. The day after Thanksgiving, and all the mad holliday stuff that comes from that. Monday will find people saying, "Oh my goodness! It's December all ready?!"

Hold on tight, maybe we can survive this one...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***