Monday, November 3

Got me a CD for 9.99!

Ok... well it wasn't a physical CD, but the new Jars of Clay cd, which I DLed in about 10 minutes, and the CD comes out in stores tomorrow! (But hey, it's tomorrow on the East Coast...)

The CD is a bit more Folkish than their previous sounds. Yet it also has some throwback sounds to their first CD. I think 9.99 is about a perfect price to pay for a complete CD. (13 songs for this one, would have been 12.87 for all of them @ 99 cents) They don't have the Tait CD up yet on iTunes, but I will be waiting...

The best part about this is that I usually buy CD's and then go home and copy them to my computer so I can't loose them should my CD's get stolen. However this does it the other way around for me. I get the song and then I can burn it to CD. I like it!

Check it out! A hard-core PC user using a Mac product and liking it!

Oh... and a happy 24th Aniversary to my folks! Here's to many more!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***