Sunday, January 11

Road Trip: Day the First

Thanks to unsecured wireless access for this post. The trip down to Portland area went fairly well. I drove the whole way down. The snow here is still piled up and it is quite cold.

Dan and I stopped by Fry's (in Renton) on our way down. Tech store Mecca! I'll go into detail about that later. We had to pick up a device that projected signals onto the radio from the laptop.

Anyway, we got here in Hillsbourgh and enjoyed the time with Ben Ross and his Dad. We went bowling and I scored 91 and 119 respectively. However towards the end of the evening my head was pounding fit to burst and so I didn't feel very well. Anyway I am feeling a touch better today.

Now I must go, for 10 hours of driving to San Fran is in front of us. God Bless!

P.S. I didn't mention Dan at all because he wondered if I could write a post without mentioning him.

P.P.S. I failed.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***