Thursday, March 4

I worry about us...

"Rouge" state sactioned homosexual marriages. People in various places around the United States are defying the law and no one is doing anything about it. Why isn't anyone doing anything!? Just because the issue at the moment is a "sticky" one with politics and what-not doesn't mean that suddenly the law is in flux. I would heartily appluad a police officer who walked into the building and arrested the people responsible. The law is the law, and it is not supposed to be flexible. That and letting that person in Cali get away with thinking that they can take that law into their own hands makes me pretty mad. What right have they to take the position they have been given and twist it to whatever ends that they feel suits them?

If this starts to happen in Seattle I will be very proactive in this.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***