Tuesday, June 8

First time 'round

Last night was quite lively around here as Lisa and I decided to be a little creative with our evening. She having just finished finals was eager to go out and "live it up" as it were, so we proceeded to do that by getting on a bus and going to the new Central Seattle Library. (spl.org) It's 10 stories of book, and architectural, fun. We took the architectural tour and I saw Lisa nodding her head more than once at soemthing said. It's a 155 million dollar library. I suggest you swing by some time and see it. Quite impressive.

Oh yeah, and the bus trip to and from the library was my first ride on the Seattle metro system. It wasn't as odd and scary as I thought it might have been.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***