Tuesday, October 31

Will it END?!

I feel like Halloween this year has been hyped FAR longer than it should have been. I am tired of seeing orange and black and ghosts and gore. Lets get past this "holiday" and move onto something more worthwhile. I've said my piece, I'm done.

In other news we sent out a letter from Taproot Theatre here last week where we asked a few technologically minded people who had donated to TTC in the past to help us out with our technology fund and to help us get new computers. The total cost is something like 8k, and I am happy to report we are just shy of half-way to that goal! New computers for everyone!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of computers are you planning on getting?

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***