Sunday, April 8

The Wheat is Sweet

On Saturday Lisa was making pies for Sunday (Easter) and she decided to make some wheat bread as well while she was at it. It is a magnificent bread. Slightly sweet with a nice firm crust and a wonderfully soft crumb. Combined with a little turkey is makes for an excellent sandwich. (I've been having them for breakfast)

In other news on Saturday we went out with some friends to see Taproot's current play, "Mary's Wedding". I went in with pretty low expectations I have to admit. I was thinking it would be more of a sappy romance that didn't really apply to me and I wasn't overly eager to see it. Well, I am very happy to report that it is quite an amazing play and it is done in a superb fashion. If you're in the Seattle area I would encourage you to see it before it ends here at Taproot. (I honestly think the title does some harm to the play, I don't know what else I would call it, but the play is very different from what the title makes it out to be.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***