Monday, May 4

Upgrade

You've seen my wall of "to do" right? I linked a picture of it sometime in the past. Anyway, as some of you might have heard I got a job upgrade today. I went from Director of Information Services to Director of Information Services and Communications. The "Communications" part brought three new people under my direct supervision. It's funny that I went from managing one person to practically being in charge of a team.

I think that it'll be pretty impressive what we can get done when we get down to it. We'll see if we can't bring some more changes to OC.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Stay on your knees and be very humble. That's the best kind of leadership I know.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***