Monday, November 2

Long weekend

Hello everyone,
I still have chemo brain so actually seeing the computer screen is a bit of a challenge for me.

Friday they withheld chemo becuase my counts were too low, and then Saturday and Sunday and went into the infusion center and they gave me liquids.

I pretty much slept from yesterday afternoon until this morning. Lisa's mom is here helping at the moment which has made somethings that much easier, but still, I am worn out. I've been trying to eat and get plenty of sleep, but sometimes my body just conspires against me.

My apologizes if you have written me an email, I can't read them right now

Some prayer requests:
1. That next time around the doctor would know a more effective way to combat my insides turning into liquid. I am also really fatigued. We're also going to be have to be making plans for a trip back to Houston here soon as well. Please continue to pray the chemo works.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***