Wednesday, December 23

Weekend chemo

Weekend chemo made for a pretty sleepy weekend for me. I would be playing a video game and between conversation points in the game I would fall asleep.

I'm clear of the chemo now but working on getting my strength back. My folks and sister are here for the holiday which is fun. They, and Lisa, headed up to Denver yesterday for for Denver Christmas spirit. I staid here and slept.

It's been snowy and windy this morning. I'm off the chemo until January sometime. The continual battle of getting knocked down and dragging back to health is just part of the routine.

I thank you all for your continued support. I'm going back to being tired now.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***