Thursday, August 19

Manicotti

At five thirty this evening Lisa and I decided that we'd make a modified version of the manicotti found on allrecipes.com. (We modified by not using "red sauce" and used chicken instead of beef) Little did I know that the prep time for this dish would end up taking more than an hour and a half. The prepared dish went into the oven around seven. At this point I am still waiting for it to be finished. I really, really hope it is good. Like really good. Oooo, there's the bell. Time to eat!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***