Saturday, April 21

Tiny Little Limbs

In the past five years I can think of a few weeks that I felt went worse than this past one. Chemo recovery, broken tooth, being stuck with needles every day, extra meds, emotional junk, etc etc. I probably haven't mentioned it before but breaking a tooth is my number one thing I have nightmares about. I never dream about being told I have cancer is, well, because I never dreamed that would be a problem before, and then after I was told it's not like it could be any scarier than what I already went through. So having a tooth break in my mouth is a nightmare situation for me. It's one of those body things that can't naturally "fix" itself. It's like loosing a little tiny limb.

Recovery is coming along but at what seems like a slower pace than normal. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be seeing the MDA dentist about a full workup and root canal or something. In the meantime I just need to focus on recovery. I'd appreciate any prayers in regard to that.

There were some bright spots in last week, Lisa and I got out a few times, and out of the house is nice when the house is work as well. Today I am making bread rolls (see social media for links and pictures) that I have been having fun with.

Thanks for your continued support, here's hoping for a better week.


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***