Wednesday, February 20

If I might rave for a bit? Ok thanks... The thing I enjoy most about the new site is the way it is so classicly un-classical! You have your left-right scrolling going on, you will have the random picture generator (and the pictures look pretty cool too I think! (But then again I AM making them... =) )), and you have the fashionable colors. (Well, maybe not fashionable... but deffinatly BLUE! =)
I deffinatly think there is some potential to turn this into a cool site. (Hope springs eternal)

Let me know what you think!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***