Thursday, March 14

The great journey begins today. I am sitting down now and starting to write out the various ideas I have for Lost. As always comments are appreciated. (Look for updates soon)

In other news I went out and bought two new CD's today. Caedmon's Call "In the Company of Angels" and the newest City on a Hill CD "Sing Alleliua" (I also got two free CD's with that (they were the same Free CD... but I got two of them... so NOW I have one to give away!))

Anyway, I'm off to write...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***