Wednesday, March 20

Hey everyone! I went on a skinning binge last night. Tim helped me out. So now my desktop looks like this: My new Desktop!
Where as previously (2 hours ago) it looked like this: My own attempt at skinning...
Well, let me say that I thought the first was too dark to read and I felt like the evil lord of the sith sitting there typing away squinting at the screen to read it. So tell me what you think? DO you like it? That THING in the corner of the newest shot is the newest version on Winamp with a matching skin for my Windows Skin... (cool huh?)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***