Thursday, March 21

I don't know how mcuh reader spill over from TiM I am going to get, but I have been informed that I am going to have to pull DOUBLE duty this upcoming week to make up for the lack of postings made by the aforementioned partner in web-crime. So that being the case I hope you'll all bear with me as I try my best to provide you all with some good and entertaining links this next week and a half. *gulp* ANd please... no linchings if I mess up.
--[ That said if any readers feel inclined to SHARE cool links with me, please feel free to email me. I will share with the rest of the group. ]--

(Oh, and BTW: You can kiss my posting goodbye when I get my hands on Morrowind. Because my time will be spent there.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***