Wednesday, March 13

My second post tonight is a new feature I like to call: BN Cafe Reviews. This little spot is where I take the time to tell you what nice and wonderful thing I have found in the Barnes and Noble cafe. (For those of you that do not know... I work at Barnes and Noble) Today's review:

the Chocolate cake
You can find this only sometimes. For 6 bucks you get a big fatty peice of chocolate cake with enough sugar to keep you up WAY past your bedtime. (NOTE: I am still running on it 5 hours after eating it.) What is in this chocolate cake you might be asking? Well, simply put, chocolate... in like 3 different forms. You have the frosting form, the cake form and the fudge form. Add them all together and you get wonderful. (With my discount though I got the slice O cake for $3.25 as opposed to $6... I feel that it was worth it.) To sum this up I came up with the following quote to describe the cake eating expirence: "A chocolaty romp through chocolate wonderland; complete with the mad hatter and the march hare."

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***