Tuesday, March 5

Well, many good things happened today: 1. I got my machine upgraded. I am now running the WONDERFUL asus A7V266e Motherboard with 512mb's of DDR memory as well as an Athlon 1800 chip to power the whole thing. I honestly can't believe the speed difference. (GeForce 4 Ti 4400 pending)
2. I recieved the Normals newest CD in the mail today: "A Place where you belong" is the title. So far so good.
3. Jars of Clay came out with their new CD today! Of course it will be a week until I get it, being as I pre-ordered it from MusicForce, so like the Normals CD that came out LAST week, I must wait until next week to have a good listen to it.

I am continue in my search for a used car. (Honda Civic DX) My mother finds enjoyment in calling the different car dealerships and talking to people. I test drove one the other day and really enjoyed it. We'll see what happens.

In other news I have a cold, and I'm not too hot on it... *chuckle*.

Catch ya all later!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***