Sunday, March 17

Work, work and then some more work. Saturday was a work day, and then I work again this afternoon.
You know... I have a pet peeve: My MS job is really flexable, and for that I am thankful, BUT I have been having to tell people from the start of the quarter (January) what my school schedule is. It makes it hard I guess when you se that you get all these nice hours at work, and then realize that 50% of them are when you're in class. (Which doesn't make the clients too happy.)

Anyway, this week I get 3 WHOLE days off in a row from BN (Monday, Tuesday and Wednseday) so that should be fun. Thursday I am back at BN and Friday I am off of work, but going to go to the Delerious concert with Jess.

Maybe sometime in there I can get some more stuff done on Lost. I did write out about 3 pages of stuff earlier this week. And I would like to inform you all that the main character now has a name! Dr. Jaden Lewis will be our hero traveling through the many universes.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***