Wednesday, April 17

I don't know how many of you have been following too closely some of the stuff that has been going on here in Seattle with the police officer shooting some black guy, but honestly I think that the black community that is getting all fired up about this is being JUST as raciest as they are claiming that this police officer is.

It seems that just because you are black it suddenly makes you righteous in their eyes, no matter if you WERE doing something wrong. And they don't even have 75% of the facts yet and they are getting angry. Chill out.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***