Wednesday, April 3

A quick post before I head to bed and get up in a couple hours:
Tonight at BN was fun... sometimes they are, and sometimes I am dead tired. Tonight was just a good night.
My classes should be good this quarter. My Popular Fiction: Science Fiction class has a LOT of reading, but, I think it's handleable. I mean she gives us a WEEK to read each book, and that is more than enough being as I have already read two of the books and started the others.
My Writing class could be interesting. I have this slight problem that I forgot about where I get Online classes confused sometimes, so hopefully that won't happen this quarter as much as it did the LAST time it happened.
As for my computer class I am excited because a lot of it is online so I can do it in my own free time on my own computer.
I think though that I really need to get a PDA so I can keep track of all my HW due dates. The schedule for my Science Fiction class is mad-crazy. And the IT251 (Cisco class) is complicated as well. Not to mention I have Microsoft AND BN in there for work and Worship band as well.

Let my crazy quarter begin. =)

I'll keep you all updated.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***