Friday, April 12

So I'm thinking to myself: How hard can an online test be? I mean I have the course content right in front of me and the book is right in my lap? (Uh-huh and what kind of damage does a speeding train do to your innards when you don't see it?)
I was blind-sided by this online Cisco test. They thre all sorts of techno speak at me and I tried to use the glossary to figure out what they meant, but to no luck. I passed (bearly), but I feel really lame for having all the information in front of me and still doing so poorly. (And I even am someon you would call "techy")

Hmmm...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***