Wednesday, April 17

Some updates fer ya:
Earlier I mentioned that I had to turn in my HW today because I was working tomorrow. So I call the office after I get out of class and ask them what time they are open until and the lady tells me 5. 5 I say? 5. She says. So we have that established. 5.
I do my work and get done with time to spare so I head over the the school early. I get to the office door at 2:59 and read the following sign taped to the other side of the glass door: "We will be closeing at 3pm today." And just then my watch goes "beep". 3pm. I am wondering what happened to 5.

In other news I am thinking about going to Alaska for a "roadtrip" this summer. Being as I have never been any more north than Vancoover BC, I thought it might be fun to drive up to Alaska and see what there is to see. (No more than a week mind you) I think the only issue will be finding people to go with me. I REALLY don't want to go alone on this one. But I can only fit 4 people in my car. Guess we'll see if this pans out? Anyone wanna come?

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***