Monday, June 24

Sooo, I did my first night closing as a Lead at BN tonight. I wasn't supposed to, but our lead called in "sick" sooo, being as I was newly promoted I got to play lead tonight. And of course this being my first night something went wrong and We didn't leave until 12:00. *chuckle* figures. But It was a good evening non-the-less. Things were done in a (somewhat) timely manner and I think the majority of people went home happy. My thanks goes out to Danielle for sticking around until the bitter end with our till problems. (Weather you meant to or not. =) )

Anyway, the whole lead thing seems like it will be a lot of work (read A LOT), but I also think it will be fun. We'll see I guess.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***