Saturday, July 20

So, since everyone seems to be getting into this Blogging thing, my Brother decided to get into the action. A big welcome to the newest TibenNet addition: Adam Morrell.

This got me to thinking. And I found myself thinking to myself: You know... there might be other people out there looking for webspace on which to host a blog, so then I thought I might as well make an open call out to all you wanna-be bloggers. I would love to host your site for you! email me if you're interested. We'll talk.

Work today was good. I met a programmer from Gas powered games (the makers of Dungeon Siege) and helped him find some stuff that will make the completion of an expantion pack run more smoothly. So I feel now that I have some claim to fame as to helping GPG's to get their expansion pack out. I feel special.

I hope you're all having a good weekend! I know I am...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***