Monday, July 8

So tonight was "New age/ occult night" tonight at Barnes and Noble. I'm sure you're probably saying, "What?!" Well, lets see, I had more questions tonight about Magic books and tarrot cards than I have any other night I have worked at BN. Not to mention there was a group of people that were in the store for a couple hours who seemed very stoned.

To top that off it started raining and it's been pouring down rain now for the past 2+ hours. Which seems really odd for the summer. But I don't mind too much.

The rest of the family gets back tomorrow afternoon, so it's back to normal life then. I think I am going to go out again on Friday and "get lost", and take some pictures. (Assuming it's not raining. =) )

More fun stores from BN coming soon!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***