Wednesday, July 3

Well, here it is July 3rd... I somehow feel I should say something profound before the 4th of July... but I can't come up with anything. Soooo, what are you all up to? Not that I'm like, hard up for email or anything (NO... I ENJOY the 25+ junk emails I get a day) but you know sending me an email to be nice and friendly is ok. (Just one. Please! You know I'm good for it...)

In other news I have started to decor the room. So I have gotten 4 of the 6 swords on the wall. (Although I have my doubts about the Civil War saber hanging by my bed. It's heavy and I don't trust those nails.) Putting the swords on the wall makes me realize that I deffinatly need to add to the collection. I think I need a nice Claymore (or some other insanely long bladed weapon), a broadsword (Something big and fat, something that says, "You might not be able to lift me, but I look good on the wall!") and then finally to round out the whole weapons on the wall theme a nice big battle axe would finish up the collection nicely. (I have decided I am not hanging a sword above my bed due to head damaged that might occur.)

So I'm off to work now... I'll be back later though so don't worry. =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***