Thursday, August 8

Cafe Day 2: Survived.
Day three to continue tomorrow, and that offically brings my time training in the Cafe to a close. Then I can go back to doing what I do best: Selling books.

But seriously though, the cafe hasn't been all that bad. It's been kind of a fun change in pace, and its fun to be able to have different skills in an area. So pretty much I need to find myself some time to train in music and I will pretty much have the whole store down... (which scares me a little bit... =) )

Today is the day off, we'll see what excitment can insue.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***