Friday, September 27

I... I have a confession to make. Yesterday *pause* I'm sorry... this is hard for me. Yesterday, I ate at McDonalds. Some of you might not view this as the henious crime that it is. For you see, the McD's has not passed my lips in almost a year. Did I miss it!? No, did I realize what kind of junk it is and that I never want to put it in my system again? Yes, Yes I did. I have seen the error of my ways and resolve from this point on that I will think twice before consuming hambergers and fries at McDonalds.

OK, well I'm off to go grab lunch at Burger King, I'll be back in a bit.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***