Saturday, October 12

I had a good time at work tonight. I don't really know why for sure, but I had a good time. I also checked out Abarat, which is Clive Barker's newest book. It has been touted as a teen-book and a co-worker said it was better than Coraline. (Which seems like crazy talk to me, but I'll let you know.)

More work tomorrow and the days following that. Got to talk to Dan today, that was good and nice. Hopefully more of that will happen. It tends to wear on one when one isn't in contact with one's best friend.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***