Monday, November 18

I'm sitting here in my CISCO class and suddenly my phone goes off. Who would call me at this time? I in fact didn't even recognise the phone number. And just who was it? Why it was Malia (you know, the person in France)! So we chatted for 4 minutes (which probably cost something like 40 bucks) and then she bid me fairwell. But before she left she promised more pictures sometime this upcoming weekend! So keep those eyes peeled for some new pictures from France. (Maybe they'll make you do the boogey dance... (gosh I feel really stupid for writing that... but it just HAD to be said!))

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***