Wednesday, November 27

Interesting observation on myself: when I am really tired I either 1. Fall asleep in class, or 2. Have the attention span of a goldfish.

I am sitting here now in my cisco class half way through an assignment and I decided to write something in my blog. It's taking a LOT of will power to sit here and work on this. After this though I'm off to see a movie. (Bond? Treasure Planet?) Ok... Adam just called. Bond it is... I'll let you know what I think.

Off to more HW...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***