Saturday, November 9

Many of you might not understand how cool this is but it's nice to have as much hard drive space as I have processing power.

So fun stuff: This morning at BN we had a meeting on holiday stuff going on in the store and then they gave us some free stuff. I picked up a new book called, "By The Sword" and an audio version of "Little Friend". I'll get through them and tell you what I think. I am excited to read the sword book, but then again I am a sucker for history of swords.

Tomorrow we're going to celebrate my sister's (Beth (Nov. 12)) 16th birthday and my brother's (Adam (Nov. 20)) 19th birthday. (Yikes... he's old...)

So, more fun stuff later!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***