Saturday, November 30

Yesterday wasn't so bad at BN. It seemed to be not as busy as I thought it would be. It was busy, granted, but not as mad as I thought it would be.

After work I went over to a post-thanksgiving party at Ben and Kari's "house". It was an interesting expirence. There were 2 married couples there (my age-ish) and One married gal without her significant other, and a set of people who are getting married at the end of December. So all told there we 5 marrieds and 2 going to be marrieds, and then 4 other's of us who were single. It was really interesting being as I have never really hung out with married people that I consider friends, who are my age, before. I guess I am really used to being young, and the thought of starting a new life/ changing my life like that just tweaks my world all in knots.

Off to Day 2 of the "Holiday Season".

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***