Wednesday, December 4

Mere seconds before my cisco final. I find this article fairly entertaining reading. Yes, it might "turn science on its head", but it still begs the question, where did those cells come from? That just seems to be the overall question. Yeah, ok, lets assume that evolution happened, and something evolved from something else. Where did that original thing come from? A "big bang" huh? Where did that explosion originate from? Honestly, I don't really see how that issue can consequently be "forgotten".

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***