Sunday, January 5

I think someday I will go into work and just watch the people that grab piles of books and then proceed to go through them, and then throw them to the floor, and then leave. Once they are out of the store I will stop them before they get into their cars and ask them this simple question: "WHY!?!" Why do they feel the need to not respect something that isn't theirs? I can understand leaveing things in piles, mainly because you don't remember where you go them from, but strewn all over the floor!?

I guess some things are mysteries.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***