Monday, January 6

What can I say? I've enjoyed being lazy today. I slept in a tad bit, then I went and had lunch with Ian and Katie at Ruby's at the RTC. And then I came home and read for the rest of the evening. Between reading I played the guitar. (which I rescued back from my brother's room) Now I'm up and facing a long day tomorrow, and you know what? The only thing I can think about is: What am I going to wear? No, I'm kidding, that is not on my mind.

In other news, United Cutlery has released a replica of Arwen's sword. Which is probably the sword I was most looking forward to seeing. I would love to see that and Gandalf's sword (Glamdring) hanging on my walls. It would add to the overall "armory" feel I think I have going on so far.

Once again tomorrow the reports from school start up again. (Weeee!) Here I go! (I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy...)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***