Saturday, March 15

I've been told that it's been a while since I posted. And you know what, they are right. Life got crazy with the last week being "finals prep-week". So the final stuff is pretty much all done, just waiting to do finally done.

Yesterday, I got some free time and Lisa also had some free time so we ended up going to the Zoo for a bit. Which was fun because I haven't been to the Woodlandpark Zoo since i was in elementary school. I took pics, but the camera is still in my car.

Spring break is rapidly appraoching, that is exciting. My family and I (and a few other "family tag-alongs" (Lisa for one)) will be going to go see Les Miserables at the 5th Avenue theater on the 27th of March. This is highly cool because I have heard the music so much and studied the story in school. It'll finally nice to be able to see this play.

Now for food...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***