Thursday, April 24

*breathe sigh of relief that HW is done* Ahhh, that is the taste of freedom and a great weight off these shoulders. Today is 3rd month that Lisa and I have been dating so far. It's been a great time and I would like to thank you all for the support. (Even if it HAS come in the form of tauntings... BETH!!) Being as today is a busy day for both Lisa and I we'll be celebrating on Tuesday... (or should I say finding a cause to go on a date. =) )

I'm working all weekend, but doing opening shifts, so it's not like a huge chunk of my day is being sucked up. So I'll be able to get some extra "life" time in.

Have a good weekend all!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***