Wednesday, April 23

Well, we had the "Zone 4 Relay" last night/this morning. (And no that doesn't mean we ran back and fourth with little battons... we did it with books instead.) We started moving the stuff around at 9pm and we got out of there at about 2:40am. If you get a chance stop in and see how it looks! I think it looks a lot better and I'm eager to see if my sales in that section go up any.

Now I am off to school to work on a lab, and then it's off to band pratice. Have a good day all!

(Oh, and yes I just got up)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***