Saturday, May 24

4 Months...

Well, who'da thunk it? Today was Lisa and Mine's (that sounds like funky grammar to me) 4 month aniversary. A whole 4 months... boy it sure seems like a lot has happened in that span of time. A whole 3rd of a year. I have to say that it has really been surprising, some of the things I have learned about her as well as myself. Just when you think you know someone (myself) you end up being surprised.

I have to get up quite early tomorrow, so I will talk to you all later! Have a great long weekend!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***