Saturday, June 14

Up... dates!?

So I've been told I haven't updated in a while. (looking around) Huh... what'da you know?

I am officially done with my computer classes! It's a good feeling.

I've been keeping myself busy with all sorts of things. I have to admit that it's been super nice not to have work or school. Physics starts sometime soon.

Last night Lisa and I went and saw the most resent play that Taproot was playing: "God's Man in Texas" Which is a satire/ comedy/ drama about a big church in Texas and the pastorship there. It was very interesting. Nothing like a little satire to point out problems in big churches. Very interesting.

Had a talk on Thursday with a potential "employeer". I think come the fall I might give it a try and start part time then. Deffinatly a potential to do what I like and make some money doing it. We'll see how that goes.

Harry potter is next weekend. Better store up on rest now. It'll be fun seeing that many people in one place. I would like to go on record and say that I still have not read Harry Potter, and I don't think I expect to either.

I'll post more. Honest. =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***